Apex Predator Series rules
- 1st- $2,000
- 2nd- $1,200
- 3rd- $800
- Derby format
- Starts 6:00 PM CST August 9th
- Ends 6:00 PM CST August 23rd
- Championship Round for the Top 16 teams begins on August 24th at 12:00PM CST
- Players can play as many matches as they want between August 9th and August 23rd for score submission
- During this period, teams will be ranked off their ten highest scoring matches
- Top 15 teams move on to the Championship Round to compete against the U.S. Army Esports Apex Legends team
- This Derby will only count games played in the Public playlist
Derby style scoring:
- The tournament will leverage new technology to facilitate the derby format scoring system
- Players will submit screenshots of the END OF MATCH screen on-site at ugcesports.gg for their kills and placements to be tracked throughout the derby
- Players will need to submit a screenshot of every game they play so our system can track their games (end of match stats page)
- We will determine the top 15 teams based on kill count and placements to move on to the Championship Round on the 24th
- The Apex Predator Series Championship Round will see these 15 teams take on the U.S. Army Esports’ team for a total prize pool of $4,000.
- You must play with the players on your team’s lineup at the time you join the derby. No substitutions!
- All players on your team must finish the match for it to count
- It is the responsibility of the team hosting a game to make sure the party is set to invite-only.
- If a player lags out during the game, that game will not count toward your team's points.
Please follow all on-site procedures, including but not limited to:
- Submit screenshots of your matches on ugcesports.gg
- Players must submit accurate results complete with a screenshot for validation and match verification.
- Follow all rules in the rules tab of the tournament
- If you have an issue you cannot solve, ping us in the official UGCesports discord.
- You can contact UGC staff for support in the UGC esports discord. Both the link for the discord and all Twitter handles are listed below.
- Please join our Discord server for live support!
- UGC Admins are available at most times
- Find your opponents in the voice channels for match disputes
- Admins can answer any questions you may have
- Recruiting for substitutes (not to be done during a live tournament)
All accusations of cheating or violation of any of the listed rules require proof for Support Staff to make the best-informed decision and enforce any penalties. The burden of proof is on the accusing party. We highly suggest that as many players as possible take pictures/screenshots and/or videos of their matches. If no proof can be provided of a cheating accusation, the results of the match will stand.
Smurfing is considered cheating. Use your main account. If admin or staff can prove you have an account with a higher ranking, there will be penalties imposed on your entire team unto and including disqualification from the event.
Disqualification: Any and all disqualifications are at the sole discretion of the UGC Admin overseeing the tournament/event. (Discord: UGC_Eric or RJ “Nin” Hall)
- 1-4= 4 pts each
- 5-8= 6 pts each
- 9-12= 8 pts each
- 13+= 10 pts each
- 2nd = 47 pts
- 3rd = 45 pts
- 4th = 44 pts
- 5th = 43 pts
- 6th = 40 pts
- 7th= 37 pts
- 8th= 35 pts
- 9th= 32 pts
- 10th= 30 pts
- 11th= 27 pts
- 12th= 25 pts
- 13th= 22 pts
- 14th= 20 pts
- 15th= 17 pts
- 16th= 15 pts
- 17th= 10 pts
- 18th= 5 pts
- 19th= 2 pts
- 20th= 1 pt
Feel free to contact UGC staff on Twitter or Discord:
- @Eric_Hix_ UGC Eric#1634
- @UGC_Nin UGC Nin#6804