How to connect a league to a tournament
To connect a league to a championship tournament on Playday, follow these steps:
By following these steps, you can connect a league to a championship tournament on Playday and transfer the teams from the league to the tournament seamlessly.
- Access the admin panel of your Playday account.
- Locate the "Post Season" tab on the left side of the panel and click on it.
- In the "Post Season" section, you will see a list of tournaments available for linking. Select the tournament you want to connect to the league.
- After selecting the tournament, you will be presented with options for how you want to push teams from the league to the tournament. Choose one of the following options:
- Alphabetically: Teams will be enrolled in the tournament in alphabetical order.
- Based on Standings: Teams will be enrolled in the tournament based on their standings in the league.
- Qualified Only: Only teams that have qualified for the tournament will be enrolled.
- Once you have selected the desired option, click on the "Sync" button to initiate the synchronization process.
- The teams from the league will now be enrolled in the championship tournament based on your selected criteria.
If you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to ask.